Sunday, February 22, 2009

My weekend

Even the smallest spark shines brightly in the darkness.

Should i paint it white or let it be? What do you think?

The theaterbuilding in my hometown.

My friend Helene and her family are waiting for the fun to begin.


Photo: borrowed av Teater Gazbazz

This weekend i have done alot! On saturday morning me and mum whent thrifthunting at the local flea markets. Ofcourse i did not get up as early as i had planned. I got stuck on Etsy.com , i wanted to make my very first Treasury and actually manage to play on time! :) We were over 1000 people wating for the fun to begin!
At the flea markets i did not find that much this time, only that candleholder and some lace. But i did find that pretty shelf earlier this week. Oh i just love it so much! I have seen them around on the net but have not found my own until now.


In the evening i went with my friend Helené and her family to se Arsenic and Old Lace performed by Teater Gazbazz at our local theater here in town. It was really fun and i enjoyed the actors performences. Such a good laugh for us who like comedy!

2 comments:

  1. heya! i would leave your cupboard the way it is and not paint it! i love natural wood coloring, and it's nice to see the natural wood grains. hope you had fun at the flea markets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say let it be. That way it looks like what it is - a type drawer! I've got a whole chest full of these and I love the variations in the wood.

    ReplyDelete