Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My precious



During the weekend i went thrifting with my mum, and my oh my did i find cute stuff! I have had quite a busy weekend, so i have not had the time to unpack yet. But i will, promise!
In the meentime i though i ought to introduce my little precious to you: adoroble Pip. :)
She used to live with me and my ex but now days she keeps my mum company and i actually think she loves it. She has a big yard AND a little forest to play in and i have heard her storys about all the adventures she had encountered.

The other photo is one of my latest creations. Its a venetian mask in decoupage. The paper is from old childrensbooks in finnish and swedish. And no, ofcourse i did not harm innocent books...i just borrowed a couple of pages from already torned books that the local secondhand store were going to through away. So i just gave them new life...im not a monster. ;)

Följ min blogg med bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment