Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fleemarket


My friend Lotta is checking out this suitcase, she is going to Thailand on a vacation in a couple of weeks. But maybe its better to bring a newer model for that kind of trip? ;)


Im a collector of small mirrors. First i thought i would have them on tables to put candles on them. But now im thinking it could be really cute to hang a larger group on the wall. What do you think?


I also collect DDR ceramics. They come in beautiful pastell colors. Love love love them! They make my kitchen so cute and special.



I know i have been a really bad blogger. Both this and my swedish blog has been slow this week. All my time has gone to set up my new shop at Etsy. It would be really nice if you visited it. :)
But i do had some time over to go thriftshopping, ofcourse. Me and my friend Lotta went today to a local shop here in Borlänge and found some small lovelyness that we brought home. I just adore the little ceramic heart that spells UNIK, swedish for Unique. It made me miss my ceramic lessonss i attended a couple of years ago. You can see what i made here.

1 comment:

  1. Nice shoppings! I think retro-luggage is cool :)Yes, I got present from Secret Knitter and I can open it on Saturday...I will open it right after midnight tomorrow, cause I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete